STEP BACK IN TIME IN ROMANIA
• unique images of painted monasteries in Bucovina,
• country life which has changed little since medieval times in Maramures,
• stunning architecture in Transylvania,
• spectacular landscape in the Carpathians
• variety of birds in the Danube Delta.
Owner and Tour leader
Ramona is not sure if her first passion is tourism or photography. The idea of showing to her overseas friends a personal view of the country ended in today project called MY ROMANIA.
She has now a wide experience in tourism field, a literature and tourism degree, a travel guide license and specialized courses (first aid and responsible tourism).
She is leading cultural and walking tours in French and English.
She has an easy way to communicate and establish a bond with the locals, which makes the tourists feel very welcome. You will enjoy her sense of humor and her childhood stories!